We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Read our full disclosure here.
Whether you’re a long-time Amazon Prime shopper or just curious, you should definitely check out these Prime Day deals for police wives!
Guess what? Amazon Prime Day is Monday, July 16!
I’m sure you’ve heard about it before, but if you haven’t, oh my gosh. You’ll want to know about it.
It’s like Amazon’s Black Friday – but bigger, and better because there’s no elbowing people out of your way, and there’s TONS of items that get put on sale.
I’ve been a Prime member for years (starting with a Prime Student account way back when) and I think the first time I shopped Prime Day was last year’s. What I didn’t know at that time was that you can find out what’s going to be on sale and when ahead of time (rather than seat-of-my-pantsing it like I did last year.)
There’s seriously TONS of deals available on Prime Day, but I wanted to highlight some of the ones I thought you guys would like most. This isn’t a comprehensive list by any means, but I don’t want to overwhelm you, either. Haha.
PLEASE note in advance that you’ll need to be signed up as a Prime member to actually take advantage of these deals! But they’re offering a free 30-day trial you can sign up for if you’re curious (or find something you just have to have!) Just click this link and follow the prompts, and you’ll be all prepared for Monday.
Bonus: if you have a valid .edu email address, you can sign up for a free 6 month trial for Amazon Prime Student here.
Amazon Prime Day Deals for Police Wives
- 3 Month Audible Membership for the price of one – $4.99 a month! – Great if your officer likes listening to books during his shift, or just a great way for you to enjoy some super discounted audiobooks during night shifts 🙂
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader – Again, if you’re a big reader, this is super useful! I have my eye on this before we have our next baby in the interest of one-handed reading while nursing.
- Blink XT 1 and 2 CAM and Blink XT Home Security Camera System– Get a great deal on a complete home security system package!
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera – Again, awesome deal on a home security system. This one links to Alexa, too 🙂
- Rexing Dash Cam – Obviously your husband has one of these in his patrol car, but have you ever thought of snagging one for his off-duty car and/or your car? It’s a great idea so if you get in an accident, you have a record of what happened! We don’t have one, but my parents do and it provides them so much peace of mind while driving.
- Aukey Dash Cam – Another option 🙂
- Ring Video Doorbell – This is so awesome! See who’s at the door without them seeing you.
- Zmodo Greet Pro Video Doorbell – Another option 🙂
- Anker PowerCore 10000 Power Bank – GREAT to have on hand in case of emergency, especially in the car! I’ve yet to determine if it’ll be just that one or all the Anker Power Banks, but if it’s all of them, I HIGHLY recommend this one – it’s a power bank that can also be used to jump your car in an emergency! Awesome stuff. But even for just the regular one, it’s super useful to have around. (UPDATE: It totally is that one too! Jump on it!
- iLife Robotic Vacuum – Take a chore off your to-do list 😉
- DBPower Portable Jump Starter – Another option, just as awesome! Jump a car without a “donor” car around.
- Essential Oil Starter Kit – I love essential oils – you can read more about my recommendations here 🙂
- Essential Oil Diffuser – Great for making your home more inviting and relaxing.
- National Geographic Play Sand – This is a great activity for keeping kids quiet when your husband is sleeping after his night shift!
- Instant Pot – GREAT deal! $40 off its usual price.
I’ll be updating this list all week, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly!
If there’s anything you saw on this list that interested you, I definitely recommend you click “Watch Deal” (and download the app) so you don’t miss it, plus you can monitor the deals on this page. I’ll update as things sell out, and I’ll be sure to add anything to this list if I think it could help you.
Set some alarms on your phone and have fun! And let me know what you score 😉
Subscribing via email is the best way to stay connected with Love and Blues! Join hundreds of other police wives who look forward to our weekly tips, tricks, and inspiration to having a happier life and marriage.
When you subscribe, you'll also receive a free copy of 7 Things Happy Police Wives Need To Give Up as our gift to you.